jueves, septiembre 25

I need

There are so many things that I want and even that I need... Work sucks... Me, myself and No Irene sucks. Really, Really sucks.

I feel sick about myself (rare isn't it¿?) I don't want to be me again and I'm doing everything as posible to change that shit but is hard to be like someone else.
I don't really want to be someone else, I just want to burn some things (much things) about my life, my mind, my me.
I do really want someone to have an "affair" with me, Is that so hard in this sex world of shit¿? I know I can get someone, the only problem is that I really, really need some girl that really likes me. That isn't any hard... Today I was with the one... sorry for not being her one.

... I feel "changeable" about every work in my life. I know so few things and the other ones I forgot them... that's not fair. My brain sucks too.
I want to learn so many things, but there is no people disposed to teach and there is NO time that for all. I feel sick. Yeah, the simple abstract about my whole life is.... I feel sick about EVERYTHING.

... I love the way you love, but I hate the way I'm supossed to love you back ...

No hay comentarios.: