domingo, noviembre 14

I'm a paranoid, paranoid and even android. I can't control myself, I don't know who the hell is myself and why I look for IT so much... so desperate...
What if he doesn't die when I do?
I feel it inside my pain, I feel inside my brain... is under my skin and burns inside out... I want to kill him but...
What if he doesn't die when I do?
I see it in my words... I can taste his lonelyness... I want to calm me but...
What if he doesn't smile when I cry?
Somehow I am it but I don't want to. I don't mean to... I can smell it playing with my murder nose: making me think I can smell her... I just smell my rotten body... I want to clean myself but...
What if he doesn't live when I don't?
...Maybe some day I'll get some rest...

"... Tell me, tell me
What do you see?
Tell me, tell me
What's wrong with me? ..."

No hay comentarios.: